Oil Patch Group’s Automation and Measurement (A&M) is a software and hardware system designed for gathering and analyzing real-time data, offering plant operators a simple solution to automation. Pre-engineered and fully configurable, the A&M system enables you to more effectively monitor your wellheads, tanks, separators, heater treaters, LACTs, scrubbers, compressors and VRUs.
Features & Benefits
- Offers ability to configure and monitor production equipment at pad site or via the A&M system
- Incorporates Alarm Matrix, a cause and effect matrix for shut-in and discrete control
- Offers same PFM for each unique site with differing equipment
- Simple to wire, simple to learn
- Easily configurable through 9 in. full color touchscreen Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Boasts three levels of security for user, maintenance and expert access
- Features maintenance mode to bypass outputs for testing or repair
- Flame Arrestor Installation, Startup, Inspection, and Maintenance
- Enables email, SMS or phone call-outs directly from PFM
- Benefits from a modular PLC-based system
If you would like to discuss your requirements with one of our specialists please email email@example.com or call 817-326-4806.