Twilight Services focuses on maintaining the most thoroughly trained & highly motivated service technicians in our industry. Our goal is to deliver the highest value in the marketplace through individualized service and sound solutions. We work closely with our clients and management to generate mutual respect. Our core values are the product of the work of our staff, all of which uphold these values. Twilight Services Production Services Division offers on-site field services and in-house services.
You can have a qualified process service technician on your site to troubleshoot, repair, maintain or install any piece of process equipment, pneumatic controllers & valves, glycol dehydrators & glycol pumps, electronic or pneumatic safety systems, etc.
Field services include, but are not limited to:
- Electronic Safety System Installation
- Pneumatic Safety System Installation
- Safety System Maintenance Programs
- Glycol Pump Repair
- Valve and Control Repair or Replacement
- Process Troubleshooting
- Equipment, Installation, Tie-In, and Startup
- Flame Arrestor Installation, Startup, Inspection, and Maintenance
- Glycol Dehydrator Repair and Maintenance Programs
- Production Instrumentation Installation, Troubleshooting, & Repair
Twilight Services rental inventory consists of, but not limited to:
- Light Towers
- Mobile Housing
- Portable ESD Valves
- Air Heaters
- Air Compressors
- Twilight Services provides full service, consisting of delivery, setup, fuelling and servicing to all of its rental equipment 24 hours a day.